Brand new Technology focussed VC Fund – Senior Administrator level – Fund Operations role (with Carried Interest for the role holder) … Don’t miss this!
- Do you want to form part of a new Technology focussed Venture Capital Fund which has recently set up in Jersey?
- Want to be one of the first members of a team in Jersey, working hand in hand with Senior Management to develop a best in class Fund Ops team?
- Ready to say goodbye to time-sheets and oversee an outsourced service provider relationship?
- Excited to develop your skill-set out of pure fund admin to be involved in broader operations tasks too?
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing an industry changing Venture Capital fund who are looking to strengthen their team with their first Fund Administration hire… you will be working alongside a team of non-Funds financial, operations and tech professionals in managing their Fund Admin/Accounting service provider.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Executing upon our corporate governance and compliance standards to ensure they are maintained at the highest quality across the group (including helping manage our external administrators).
- Establishing the entities and banking arrangements associated with each new deal in a maximally efficient manner.
- Running processes to on-board investors which meet all regulatory requirements, with minimal inconvenience for investors
In addition to core Fund Ops responsibilities – you will also have the opportunity to work on deal execution and general operations.
You will be an energetic Fund Administration professional with a background working in VC, PE, RE, Debt or related asset class with an interest in problem solving, a can-do attitude and a thirst for growth.
You will be rewarded with an exceptional opportunity to join a world leading firm in their first Jersey office, competitive remuneration and carried interest…
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.