UHNW – Family Office Relationship Management – Seeking Accountants / Tax Advisors looking for a commercial utilisation of their skills!
- Are you an accountant who’s looking for a commercial application of their background?!
- Say goodbye to financial statement production, management accounts, tax or finance processes!
- Want to use your training to add value to UHNW clients through complex transactions?
- Ready to develop a career path outside of the norm in Jersey – combining your analytical / commercial mind with your relationship management skills!
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a significant Family Office advisor who have a strong track record of hiring accountants into their Family Office Client Management function. They are well regarded, have long term UHNW clients and offer a unique, commercially focussed environment!
- You will have trained to be an accountant or tax advisor … as such the first 6-12 months in this role will be considered as a “phase in” period in which you will learn the Family Office service provision from beginning to end. Allowing you to immerse yourself in learning your new trade whilst not being concerned with KPIs
- Once you’ve got a handle on the core elements of the service you will work alongside existing client managers to:
- Ensure that your UHNW client portfolio are benefiting from every element of the service provision
- Work in tandem with property managers, investment managers, lawyers and bankers on commercial transactions from Real Estate to Private Equity and much more.
- Build your relationship management skills and business development capabilities.
- Much more!
- We are looking for bright, motivated and professional ex-Auditors / tax professionals who are looking to develop a career within a world leading Family Office advisory business which will see you developing your relationship management skills and a global network of UHNW clients.
- If you are an accounting / tax professional as outlined above yearning for a unique, exciting and vibrant working environment; get in touch! Call now on 07797918884 or 01534858914 or follow the below application process!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.