UHNW Client Manager – Audit background – ACA/ CA/ ICAEW / ACCA 0-2 years PQE– unique analytical role!
- Do you want a change from Audit or Accounting? Fed up of seeing Fund Accounting or Finance jobs and want an analytical role which allows you to forge relationships with UHNW clients?
- Do you want to work to analyse investments, be involved in key acquisition management and become entrenched within the running of a small group of Family Office clients?
- Interested in learning about what we think is one of the most interesting jobs for a recently qualified accountant?
- Want to use your technical and interpersonal skills to do an interesting role with genuinely interesting technical responsibilities? – Get in touch!
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a world leading Multi-Family Office with a global set of ultra high profile clients. They are turning the Jersey Family Office resourcing challenge on it’s head by focussing on attracting Accountants & Tax advisors into their Client Management team as opposed to Administration/CoSec professionals for their Client Management roles.
Career development opportunities with a clear route to Director across all areas of the business are available (in Jersey and internationally)… see below the outline of an exceptional role!
This role sees you using your technical skills alongside your client management experience to:
- Build long term relationships with UHNW clients which includes all forms of contact/communication with clients and their advisers
- Run client affairs including analysing performance of investments, investment valuation, analysing costs and preparing meeting documents
- Running high priority, varied transactions / acquisitions for UHNW clients
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of UHNW clients, their businesses and the family dynamics, maintain the client file with meeting notes, becoming familiar with the trust deed and entity structures
- Review financial statements of client entities
- Renegotiate existing loans / agreements with capital providers, negotiate new loans/agreements
- Much more!
We are looking for a qualified accountant or tax advisor (CA/ACA/ICAEW/CTA) with experience in audit, tax or other forms of advisory who are entrepreneurial, have exceptional client management skills and want to use their technical/analytical capabilities.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to progress!
To hear more about this exceptional opportunity, get in touch today! 07797918884
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.