Trading Operations Manager – Fintech– Digital Assets Trading
- Ready to use your extensive Middle Office Investment / Trading background to add value in an exciting new venture which is pushing boundaries within the Digital Assets space?
- Say goodbye to traditional investment / wealth management and be part of a team changing the face of high-tech crypto trading!
- Join this well-capitalised business in a career-making move that will see you and your team develop cutting edge infrastructure.
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth fintech business with operations in Jersey that has recently built out their initial team, they are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Trading/Investment Operations Manager to help them build their business.
Work alongside the lead execution traders and senior management to lead the investment operations business!
To join and manage our trade support team based in Jersey where you will manage the pre-trade & post trading administration and settlement requirements of the Jersey office whilst working closely with the cryptocurrency execution team.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the Jersey Execution Team
- Perform detailed trade, position and valuation reconciliations across the OTC business
- Providing assistance in various projects relating to the client onboarding
- Support the Execution Trading team on order flow
- Understand and analyse business needs in order to continually identify areas for process improvement
- Adopt, integrate and promote new technology as it becomes available
- Work with cash and treasury team to facilitate cash movements in OTC businesses
- Maintain a pulse on the sentiment, trading activity and provide feedback from stakeholders and marketplace and keep relevant internal teams informed
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of all relevant systems, keep abreast of changes to such systems and undertake training as and when required
- Adhere to the relevant regulator’s requirements including the requirement to complete CPD on a regular ongoing basis
- Responsible for moving Crypto Tokens to Clients wallets
- Keep abreast of, and up to date with, regulatory changes, current market practice and internal procedures to ensure that all dealings on behalf of stakeholders are in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations
- To coordinate and contribute to Team meetings as required
We are looking for an experienced Middle Office / Investment / Trading Operations Manager who prides themselves on attention to detail, team management and their ability to help improve processes. Get in touch today if you think you have what it takes and are ready for a career making move!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.