Senior Manager – Jersey Fund / Corporate Services – Jersey Lawyer or Company Secretarial / Fund Administration background considered!
- Are you a lawyer with an extensive knowledge of Jersey Private Funds / Funds who is looking for something outside of practice without compromising on intellectual stimulation and long term career growth whilst enjoying a better work life balance?!
- Do you want to work within a corporate / fund services team which positions itself as an extension of its fund / corporate clients as opposed to an underappreciated third party?
- Want to work on interesting transactions and develop a team whilst owning client relationships?
- Ready to use your entrepreneurial nature to help grow a business and have your ideas listened to?
OFC Partners are delighted to be representing a leading corporate services business with a significant presence in Jersey. This stable, well capitalised firm continue to win significant new client mandates and are growing their presence on island with a new Senior Manager hire.
Your role will afford you a clear path of progression to Director and Partner beyond, you will work alongside the Head of Corporate Services to:
- Own client relationships from routine cosec management of fund/corporate deadlines to liaison with lawyers, bankers and investment advisors for the completion of complex transactions.
- Develop your team; work with the existing team to ensure staff are motivated, rewarded and delivering.
- Use your network / stakeholder management skills to win new business, develop the value proposition and impress.
- Much more!
This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified Chartered Secretary or Lawyer with a strong knowledge of Jersey Private Funds / Real Estate / Private Equity who wants to join a collaborative, forward thinking, future focussed business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, have clear career progression, work in a unique environment and be given an excellent benefits package. If you are an ambitious finance professional who wants to succeed and work in an exciting business, please do get in touch directly on 07797 918 884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.