OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a highly successful and ambitious Private Equity business with operations In Jersey. Our client is a leader in their space and are in the midst of raising a significant fund. They have a high level of assets, an excellent reputation and a very positive outlook for the coming years.
In this is the unique opportunity you will be a Senior Manager and one of the most senior members of the Jersey office responsible for the structuring of Private Equity investment deals from inception to exit.
This business outsources many transactional tasks to a Third Party Fund Services administrator and, along with other members of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing their output, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Creation of new structures and assistance where required to allow carry allocations to new/existing shareholders. Management of all tasks and meetings associated with the issue of shares and execution of associated investment documents (including KYC, coordination of execution, board approvals etc)
- Co-ordination of all necessary steps involved in shareholder redemptions as a result of transfers of interest or carry holder’s resignations
- Oversight of provisions of information required for carry vehicle share valuations and review of figures prepared by external valuers
- Preparation and review of individualised reporting to employees
- Design of dividend proposals and forward looking cashflows
- Liaison with CFO / General Counsel / HR / legal advisors / tax advisors / Partner group / service providers on various ad-hoc stakeholder issues
- Assistance with tax return process for all jurisdictions
- Review of and contribution to AGM materials for both Jersey and foreign resident entities
- Assistance with underlying deal related regulatory applications where required
This position requires a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience in fund accounting / administration with a broad understanding of fund structuring and a detailed understanding of Private Equity. eFront experience would be a very strong benefit.
In return, our client are offering an excellent salary with significant benefits and an incredibly unique opportunity.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity! A strong package and basic salary increase are on offer for the right candidate!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.