Senior Fund Accountant (2-4 years PQE)– High growth, European Private Capital business – London
Do you want to form part of a growing Private Capital business in their lean Fund Accounting team?
Ready to utilise the skills you’ve gained to support the Fund Controller in the development of a high quality team?
Are you yearning for the opportunity to add value and be recognised for your hard work?
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing a Private Capital business with an exceptional track record of growth since they were founded. The business has a growing international presence and a highly qualified team of investment professionals driving market beating returns. The firm operates on an outsourced model, with Fund Service business providers managing key prep.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Detailed review of fund and SPV accounts (Quarterly / Annually) prepared by service providers.
- Review the production of fund drawdown and distribution notices to Limited Partners.
- Work to oversee management fee calcs & fund finance operations
- Oversee external auditors
- Assist in the review of investor tax reporting (both US & UK).
- Liaise with service providers on KYC items across all structures / vehicles.
- Assist with ad hoc investor queries.
You will be a qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). Their ideal candidate will be someone with 2-3 years PQE in a fund finance function or fund accounting role.
You will be rewarded with an exceptional opportunity to join a world leading firm in their high quality Fund Finance team with excellent remuneration. Get in touch to hear more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.