Add genuine value through consulting…
We are delighted to be representing a boutique Financial Services Consulting business who have achieved significant growth in recent years both in terms of revenue and through expanding the services they offer (including Buy / Sell Side Due Diligence).
The office is headed up by inspirational Senior Management who will guide and mentor you, alongside other ex-Big 4 professionals, through your exciting career.
Most notably – this firm offers genuine autonomy in your career aspirations and your work. As a Senior Consultant you will be exposed to a huge variety of work, have control over your career progression and the ability to travel internationally.
- Challenge yourself
- Gain variety and play to your strengths
- Build & maintain meaningful client relationships
- Learn how to develop new business and build a network
You will work alongside highly regarded Financial Services consulting professionals whilst adding real value to exciting businesses both in Jersey and international jurisdictions (genuine travel opportunities are regularly available). Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Buy & Sell Side Due Diligence Advisory – use your skills & knowledge to be an integral part of the M&A process with the provision of core regulatory advice on behalf of PE houses / acquisitive conglomerates etc. or on behalf of the sell side.
- Deep dive regulatory consulting – trusted by the JFSC, part of your role will be to trusted to analyse and provide recommendations in relation to disputes & contentious situations of TCBs or FSBs.
- Non-contentious consulting – act as a trusted advisor to businesses requiring proactive, cutting edge regulatory support often in the form of client side secondments.
- Marketing / Strategy / Business Operations – as a boutique consulting firm, this business recognises the value of all levels, trusting them for input across marketing, strategy and internal operational improvements.
The ideal candidate will be Big 4 trained and qualified in a relevant qualification (ICAS/ICAEW/ACA/ACCA etc.) with experience either in FS audit, tax or other consulting services. We could also consider “nearly qualified” professionals.
If you are an accounting / audit / tax professional yearning a fresh, exciting and vibrant consulting position in addition to world class, inspirational clients and a varied, value add position … get in touch as this business is for you! Call now on 07797918884 or 01534858914 or follow the below application process!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.