Senior Associate or Associate – Private Equity Deals– Jersey – in-house Private Equity Investment role
- Are you a Private Equity Deals professional or M&A Advisor wanting to get away from London and do the same calibre of work in environment from a tax, safety and lifestyle perspective?
- Want to work in a lean team of exceptional investment professionals to add value across the deal process?
- Get in touch today to hear more!
The Associate/Senior Associate role is an investment position with a focus on renewables and energy. The role has a great deal of autonomy and responsibility, leading several aspects of a deal process along with a Vice President, Director or Managing Director. The team is lean and therefore with the increased exposure it is important that individuals are able to work independently and comfortable handling large amounts of responsibility.
Private Equity investments: analysis, execution and support
Supporting the senior team in all aspects of the analysis and execution of opportunities including:
- Screening new opportunities with responsibility for all financial modelling, analysis and relevant background research
- Production of complex financial models including cash flow analysis, debt sizing and deal structuring models
- Participating in the creation of industry research analysis to support M&A discussions, including mapping industry players, industrial logic underlying potential deals, financial capacity for the transaction and transaction timing
- Preparing pitch books and presentations for origination and marketing
- Meeting with sponsors and management teams when assessing new investment opportunities
- Preparation of committee memos and other internal papers
- Evaluation and negotiation of deal documentation
- Eventually, supporting all aspects of the due diligence, negotiation and legal execution process
- Preparation of presentations and pitches for internal and external audiences throughout the fund-raising process
- Preparation of performance monitoring processes including information requests, valuations and updates on the existing portfolio
Post investment reporting and monitoring
- Monitor investment performance and assisting in tracking portfolio-wide KPIs
- Provide data and analysis for fund performance reporting purpose
What we are looking for…
Strong Analytical background
- 3-4 years of investment experience gained in an M&A sector team at a leading investment bank or investment boutique
- Must have had exposure to multiple completed transactions
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills, including preparation of standalone and consolidated financial models and ability to work proficiently with advanced excel functions
- Good understanding of balance sheet and capital structures
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.