Real Estate Director
- Want to work in a vibrant Fiduciary business with strong growth plans?
- Passionate & Knowledgeable about Real Estate?
- Want to work as part of a Director team with autonomy, strategic input and management shares?
OFC Partners are delighted to be representing an excellent Jersey Headquartered fiduciary business with an international present. This well capitalised firm continue to win Real Estate Mandates which has brought about the need for additional resource… if you want to be part of a growing team, get in touch today!
As a result business success, they are looking to bring on an experienced Corporate Real Estate professional to help lead their team. Your role will see you:
- Work alongside other Directors to ensure the financial and operational success of the team
- Actively attract new business
- Guide and lead a team of professional administrators
- Add genuine value to the strategic planning of the service line
- Be involved at a high level with client technical matters
As this position is within a growing business, the list of responsibilities is not prescriptive; you will be involved in all aspects of Client Relationship Management, team management, board meetings, strategy, managing transactions and much more.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified Chartered Secretary, TEP practitioner or Accountant (ICSA, STEP, ACA or ACCA) with a strong knowledge of Real Estate who wants to join a collaborative business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, have clear career progression, work in a unique environment and be given an excellent benefits package. If you are an ambitious finance professional who wants to succeed and work in an exciting business, please do get in touch with us via the application process, or if you would like to chat through before applying; get in touch directly on 07797 918 884.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.