Private Equity Structuring – in house Private Equity – Assistant Manager or Manager level – Paralegal or CoSec / Administration background considered
- Are you a fund paralegal or administration professional (Senior Administrator, Assistant Manager or Manager level) yearning to get away from timesheets and third party fund service provision?
- Do you want to work with experts from investment teams, cosec, compliance, risk and legal to develop a skill-set across the spectrum of Private Equity?
- Want to be involved in fund and transaction structuring for a very active international Private Equity Manager with multi-billions under management?
- Ready to sit on the other side of the table and oversee/manage the performance of the external Fund Services business which supports them?
- Worried because of your bonus in 2024? – don’t worry! The client will consider a contribution toward this as a sign-on bonus so please don’t let this deter you from missing out on a career-making opportunity!
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a prestigious Private Equity house who have an exceptional Jersey operation which sits as the centre of excellence for fund structuring. This is truly a rare opportunity within a business which doesn’t often need to recruit due to the quality of their team.
The role will be broad-reaching but in brief will see you being responsible for deliverables across transaction management, corporate actions and investor/investment structuring:
- Support with cutting-edge business-critical transaction management, subscriptions, transfers and investor and investment closings
- Coordinate corporate actions such as investment consents, proxies, resolutions
- Coordinate ongoing investor and investment related requests and liaise with the various departments
- Coordinate / manage KYC / FATCA requests
- Much much more!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a bright, capable and ambitious professional who’s operating at Senior Administrator, Assistant Manager or Manager level within an FSB or an experienced Funds Paralegal who wants to make a move in-house.
A strong salary, amazing benefits and a flexible working environment are on offer within this amazing team of professionals.
Get in touch today to hear more as this one won’t be around for long!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.