Part Qualified Client Accountant – Corporate Services – Boutique, in-house and Client Entities
Our client is a locally owned, boutique provider of Corporate Services in the Jersey market. Their supportive culture and growing office offers candidates looking to develop their career a unique environment in which to do so. As a result of continued growth, they are looking to add to their team with a new Client Accountant who’s partly qualified (anywhere from 1-10 exams completed is considered!)
You will work collaboratively with Senior Managers, Directors and other colleagues in proactively supporting the growth of the business by managing key accounting requirements for in-house and client entities.
As an integral member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the bookkeeping for a portfolio of different entity types (Limited Partnerships/General Partners, Corporates SPVs etc.), of varying activity levels and conducting full, detailed reviews of own work prior to submission for review
- Demonstrating competence with client accounting work and progressing with more complex cases and an increased volume of work as knowledge of the entities and accounting standards (and professional studies) increases
- Assist with the preparation of Periodic Financial Reporting/Management accounts
- Supporting the clients Annual Audit process including assisting in the preparation of Financial Statements
- Deal with the completion of routine audit queries
- Assist with the preparation of Capital Call and Distribution workings and notices where applicable
- Aiding the Billing Process, including the drafting and raising of quarterly invoices
- Assist, where required, with matters relating to Tax, Capital Allowances, CT, NRL etc.
- In addition to the duties listed above, the Client Accountant may be requested to perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the Client Accounting Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an accounting professional (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) who is studying towards their qualifications either in audit or in accountancy / fund accountancy . If you are hungry, bright and keen to learn then this is an exceptional environment.
You will be rewarded with a competitive increase in your basic salary, you will have clear career progression, be involved with CSR/events and be given an excellent benefits package. If you are an ambitious finance professional who wants to succeed and work in an exciting business, please do get in touch with us via the application process, or if you would like to chat through before applying; get in touch directly on 07797 918 884.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.