New to Jersey – Hedge Fund! Senior Fund Accountant (NQ OR 2-4 years PQE)–!
Relevant from NQ up to Manager / some Senior Managers in client service (FSB) depending on salary!
Do you want to form part of a growing global Hedge Fund in their lean Fund Accounting team?
Want to be part of the first members of a team in Jersey, working hand in hand with international offices to deliver critical metrics?
Are you yearning for the opportunity to add value and be recognised for your hard work?
Ready to step away from Client Servicing or Audit?!
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing a significant global Hedge Fund with an exceptional track record of performance since they were founded. The business is now setting up a Jersey office for the first time and looking to attract 2 bright professionals into its fund accounting team!
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Review of NAVs for a group of hedge funds, including FX classes of investors, SMAs and side pockets.
- Ensure performance and management fees are calculated in accordance with PPMs, side letters and IMAs.
- Review fund expenses prepared by the fund administrator and provide comments/changes
- Process expenses related to funds and review allocations as per on the expense allocation policy
- Review of fund administrator-prepared financial statements, liaise with auditors and administrator in relation to financial reporting and timely issuance of financial statements
- Compile information for DD requests from investors and counterparties as well as other ad hoc requests
- Implement systems, procedures and processes to continually improve efficiency while maintaining an adequate internal control environment
You will be a qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). They are hiring two candidates and hoping to secure one recently / newly qualified and one with 2-5 PQE. Ideally audit trained followed by working either in a fund services business or in-house within another fund. Hedge Fund experience NOT required but preferred – would absolutely consider candidates with PE, RE, Debt etc fund accounting experience either in-house or third party.
You will be rewarded with an exceptional opportunity to join a world leading firm in their first Jersey office! Get in touch to hear more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.