New Role – In-House Asset Management – Fund Operations– ACA/ACCA, step away from pure accounting!
- Are you a fund accountant or auditor looking to step away from pure finance and into an in-house Fund Operations role?
- Want to leave the pure accounting work to Third Party Service providers and work on critical projects for the Fund Management Board?
- Ready to work with the Deal Teams to deliver on operational and transactional mandates?
- Get in touch today to hear more about this brand new, truly unique role!
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with an exciting asset management business which has a superb team in Jersey. This business is offering a candidate the chance to move in-house PE at a relatively early stage of their career, away from finance into a critical, cutting edge operations team.
- Performance of critical internal deliverables on behalf of fund management companies, overseeing the operational responsibilities of various funds.
- Oversight and control of the various Third-Party service providers that operate as Fund Administrator & Accountants
- Provide management with insights for decision making.
- Review of weekly, monthly, and annual NAVs as well as management accounts & financial statements
- Assisting the Senior Managers in managing high priority projects
- Working with the Deal teams to deliver on their operational objectives, including transactional activities
- Much more!
This position requires a nearly, newly or recently qualified professional (ICAS/ACCA/ICAEW/ other) with 0-2 years post qualification experience; we can consider those from Big 4, smaller accountancy practices or Fund Accounting – so long as you can demonstrate a willingness to get stuck in, ambition and a problem solving mentality.
In return, our client is offering a strong salary with benefits and bonus.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.