M&A Analyst / Manager – Privately held, high growth Technology firm – Jersey based!
Do you have an accounting background and experience in Corporate Finance / Transaction Services advisory or in-house M&A experience?
Are you hungry for a position working for an exceptional Head of M&A and proactive management team?
Are you striving for the opportunity to step away from advisory / Corporate Finance which allows you to work in Jersey on M&A deals?
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing a fast growing, entrepreneurial online media business. The business has a growing local presence as well as an international workforce, and is looking for a forward thinking, value-creation focussed M&A Analyst or Manager to guide them through their growth story by.
Working predominantly within the team responsible for identifying M&A opportunities and for executing transactions, this role will provide broad support to the M&A process, with a focus on analysis of targets, competitor research and supporting the Head of M&A on project management.
- Assist with filling the M&A pipeline through outreach to advisors / brokers and desktop research
- Conduct analysis on potential targets using a range of financial / web based tools to provide recommendations
- Project management and execution of live deals – interacting with third party diligence providers and seller personnel
- Drafting of investment appraisal / valuation documents
- Strategic analysis – market mapping, competitor analysis and keeping abreast of latest valuation trends in the market
What we need from you:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Relevant Corporate Finance/M&A experience gained within one of the leading accounting firms, in-house corporate finance teams or an investment bank is highly beneficial, albeit not essential.
Get in touch ASAP to hear more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.