Junior Analyst – London HQ’d Asset Management in Software, Tech and FS – Jersey opportunity
- Have you recently started your career in Fund / Corporate Services in Jersey and finding yourself wanting more? Or Are you a graduate or school leaver looking a fast paced first role in-house within a high growth Asset Management business?
- Do you want to work with experts from the investment teams, finance, cosec, legal and more to develop a skill-set across the spectrum of accounting, cosec and Governance within Asset Management?
- Ready to work in a small, dynamic environment which allows you to carve your own career path?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a London Headquartered investment management business whose funds are in a position to deploy significant capital in 2023 with the expectation of investment transactions across software, technology, entertainment and financial services sectors as a Junior Analyst.
Career development opportunities across all areas of the business are available, giving you the unique ability for you to carve out your career within an exciting asset manager across either Accounting or Cosec.
The role will be broad reaching but in brief will see you working across key accounting and cosec areas as below:
- Work with Finance Executives in the management accounting process, supporting the Finance Executive in the preparation of key financial metrics for the Company.
- Assist on all CoSec and corporate governance, management of corporate governance, Board meetings (both preparation for and attendance of) for portfolio companies
- Support across the breadth of operations in the office including being a point of contact for helping across investment transactions.
We are looking for a bright, capable and ambitious professional who’s either straight out of education or has started their career in Admin or Accounting at a local funds / corporate services business.
Get in touch today to join an exciting, forward thinking business at a critical point of their growth!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.