In-House Private Equity – Senior Fund Accountant – step away from FSB / Audit!
- Do you want to wave goodbye to timesheets at a time of growth through a significant fund raise?
- Are you a fund accountant or auditor who’s ready to sit on the “other side of the table”?
- Do you want to work in a small, tight knit team which values work life balance as well as interesting work?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a Jersey PE house who have an excellent reputation both internationally and locally? This business offers a qualified accountant the chance to move to an established in-house environment which has a key focus on utilising best in market technology.
This unique opportunity will see you working in a small team of friendly accountants and administrators based in Jersey whilst giving you exposure to senior international stakeholders and genuinely interesting work as they raise their latest fund and beyond.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Financial management for a range of Funds investing directly in portfolio companies, it’s associated General Partners and other structures
- Prepare and distribute key financial statements and investor reports in accordance with applicable accounting standards
- Prepare investment valuations / FX revaluation entries
- Prepare forward looking management accounts, reports and cash flow forecasts for the General Partners and present at quarterly board meetings
- Liaise with auditors and other service providers and attend meetings as required
- Track costs associated with broken, ongoing as well as completed transactions and liaise with deal team for reimbursement
- Prepare roll forward investment structures charts
- Ad hoc exposure to other areas of the fund operations team in Jersey.
This position requires a nearly, newly or recently qualified professional (ICAS/ACCA/ICAEW/ other) with 0- 18 months post qualification experience; we can consider those from Big 4, smaller accountancy practices or Fund Accounting – so long as you can demonstrate a willingness to get stuck in, ambition and a problem solving mentality.
In return, our client is offering a strong salary with benefits and bonus.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.