Group Financial Accountant (NQ ACA/ACCA)– Entrepreneurial, high growth Private Equity business
Do you want to form part of a growing Private Equity business in their Jersey head office?
Ready to perform a broad role, helping to oversee outsourced providers and play an integral part in strategic projects, commercial analysis & FP&A?
Are you yearning for the opportunity to step away from a more traditional financial services finance function, audit or fund accounting and into a high growth Private Equity house?
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing a Private Equity house with an exceptional track record of growth since they were founded. The business has a growing local presence as well several international offices. They operate on an outsourced model, meaning that a lot of the “handle turning” is managed elsewhere, leaving the Group Finance team available to focus on driving high quality accounting, control, processes and reporting.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- The review of management accounts, consolidated accounts, VAT returns and annual financial statements prepared by the outsourced providers;
- Liaising with auditors for group and jurisdiction audits;
- Coordinating group payroll;
- Work with the Head of Group Finance to be an integral part of budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc analysis;
- Assisting with the input provided to tax return preparers;
- Managing the Expensify employee expenses system; and
- Participate in strategic projects from new company set ups, to ad hoc commercial analysis.
You will be a qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). from audit, internal finance or fund accounting… the most important thing is culture fit, an interest specifically in Group Finance, drive and the ability to impact stakeholders at the highest level.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.