OFC Partners are pleased to be representing with a highly successful global Private Equity business. They have decided to hire a new position into their Jersey office and are looking for exceptional qualified accountants with 2 years+ experience post qualification in a client facing, PE focussed accounting role.
This is possibly the best accounting role we’ve ever seen in the Jersey market – working alongside the Global Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Review tax and legal advice pre-deal to understand the holding company structure required (including structures required for co-investment, MEP and syndication). Internal and external stakeholders to set up portfolio holding structures as required.
- Project management and support during deal closing, including funds flow and co-investment. D&O insurance set up, renewal and monitoring. Assist with pre-deal checklists & KYC requirements. Administrative support for exits, closure of obsolete holdco structures and dealing with legacy issues.
- Prepare forward looking projections for investors at each valuation point, help with preparing presentations for LP conferences, Co-Investor monitoring and reporting. Reporting to lenders. Support for SO board output.
- Quarterly calculation of SO fund performance (IRR), including consistent performance tracking of trading, leverage, and semi-annual valuations.
- Ensure consistency across Fund Admin, IR, Capital Markets, investor reporting.
- First review of quarterly investor reports.
- MUCH MORE
Get in touch today if you are ready to take on an exceptional opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.