OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a highly successful and ambitious Private Equity business with operations In Jersey. Our client is a leader in its space and is in the midst of raising a significant fund. They have a high level of assets, an excellent reputation and a very positive outlook for the coming years.
In this is the unique opportunity you will be a Manager and responsible for overseeing key elements of the fund operations of this global Private Equity house.
This business outsources many transactional tasks to a Third Party Fund Services administrator and, along with other members of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing their output, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing five members of the Administration team;
- Assisting the wider team on deal related activities, including but not limited to:
- RCF establishment and renewals
- New Jersey entity establishment
- Ensuring share and interest changes are reflected correctly and new entities are entered
- Admin lead on the weekly GP Board meetings; liaison with third party administrators on contact, requirement for meetings, board paper logistics etc
- Overseeing the processing and payment of all received invoices in an accurate and timely fashion and accruing of costs at key reporting periods
- Approving of invoices and payments
- Overseeing the processing of Deal and corporate agreements
- Oversee the Transfer of Interest process
- Investor Relations: working with the IR and various other internal teams to ensure that quarterly reports, LP communications and Fund operation communications are distributed
- Payroll processing; Jersey and UK
- Director support on an adhoc basis
- Admin main contact for third party administrators
- Strategic Person Vehicles; mgt of the onboarding and communications to
- Overseeing the FATCA and CRS reporting process
This position requires an experienced Private Equity Administration professional with significant experience in managing administration / cosec structures – an exceptional opportunity for a candidate to get away from the FSB world and in-house with a leading PE business.
In return, our client are offering an excellent salary with significant benefits and an incredibly unique opportunity.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity! A strong package and basic salary increase are on offer for the right candidate!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.