OFC Partners is delighted to be representing a dynamic investment management & corporate finance business based across Jersey and London which is looking to strengthen its Jersey team with a new professional to perform a hybrid role across management accounting and core investment/corporate finance services work.
This exceptional business is looking for a qualified accountant to own the end to end management accounting process for the group; responsible for ensuring all financial management is correctly executed on a monthly basis and driving automation / digitisation where possible.
In addition to your core responsibilities in Management Accounting (likely c. 25-30% of your time) you will be tasked with working alongside a lean group of highly qualified professionals in assisting the business to add value across a range of tasks, working alongside industry leading management teams in listed vehicles, included and not limited to the below:
- Oversee and manage the output of third party fund administration businesses, including management of the fund NAV
- Cash and capital rationing forecasting
- Valuations of unlisted investments
- CoSec & administration responsibilities for listed companies (utilisation of outsourced service providers and providing inhouse capability)
- Corporate finance– M&A work supporting management teams in the execution of M&A across all portfolio businesses, likely including involvement in the following;
- FPPP – financial prospects procedures and memorandum
- The 100 day plan, including post acquisition assistance with executing the 100 day plan
- Financial statement conversion
- UK compliance procedures related to the UK based regulated businesses
- Involvement in statutory requirements including confirmation statements, audits etc
- Jersey based facilities management
- Much more!
We are looking for a qualified accountant with an exceptional background who is interested in performing a multi-faceted role, likes variety and a high degree of unpredictability!
Get in touch for more detail!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.