In-House / Corporate / Real Estate – Boutique Administrator or Senior Administrator
Want to join a locally owned, managed and HQ’d business in their small, friendly team?
Excited by the opportunity to work in a hybrid role across both in-house requirements (real estate, corporate etc) as well as client accounts?
Do you feel like a fresh start within a genuinely different, boutique environment in a varied role?
We are delighted to be working on an excellent opportunity in an independently owned provider of Corporate & Fund services who are looking to develop their team with a new Administrator – this opportunity will see you working on both client and internal critical company secretarial tasks.
You will work in a small, friendly team which has grown sustainably over a number of years.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with client due diligence at take-on and on an ongoing basis.
- Regular communication with clients.
- Arrange, prepare agendas for and minute company board meetings.
- Assist with all other company secretarial functions.
- Assist with purchase, sale and lending transactions for client companies.
- Liaise with legal, financial and other professional advisors in relation to the above.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company loan facilities.
- Ensure efficient and accurate day to day administration of client companies.
- Assist with the preparation of company monthly drawdowns.
- Oversee payment processing.
- Book keeping and periodic bank account reconciliation.
- Client invoicing.
- Ideally the candidate should be studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
We are looking for bright, ambitious and enthusiastic Administration / CoSec professionals who are either studying towards or have recently completed their ICSA or STEP. Experience across Private Client, Funds or Corporate considered – attitude and capability is the most important thing here! Ideal experience level would be between 18 months – 6 years.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive increase in basic salary, a cohesive team and the opportunity to propel your career in this exciting environment.
We look forward to hearing from you via the application process or if you would like a confidential chat about this role / the market in general; get in touch directly on 07797 918 884.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.