Head of Risk (Director) – Jersey based, Global Role – Excellent Remuneration (London considered)
- Want to work in a senior Group Risk position for a global Fiduciary business with strong growth plans?
- Currently working within the Risk Management space at another fiduciary provider or with a consulting network?
- Want to be a Director with genuine autonomy, strategic value and no key-person risk?!
OFC Partners are delighted to be representing a superb international fiduciary organisation who’s service lines spread across funds, corporate, private wealth and more. This business is looking to strengthen it’s overall governance strategy by hiring a new Director as Head of Risk.
Your role will see you:
- Be the lead for ensuring best practice across the group by maintaining and improving the risk management framework around all project / regulatory / operational / enterprise and strategic risks.
- Help to develop their current framework into a world leading risk management environment by providing strategic direction to the Group Management team.
- Work with Information Services / Group IT to ensure that cyber threats are a key focus.
- Improve / develop internal reporting services to ensure that risk practices help the business to excel and that they gain buy in from service line directors in a commercial manner.
- Conduct cross service line training
- Ensure GRC IT tools are implemented and maintained to their highest capacity.
You will be / have:
- Significant experience at Director (or Associate Director / Senior Manager level) in Risk Management (operational / enterprise etc.) and a commercial awareness of business risks to financial services regulated businesses.
- Experience with GRC tools
- Either a Risk Management degree, MBA or relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ICSA considered as well as Risk Management / Compliance qualifications)
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, have clear strategic autonomy, work in a unique environment and be given an excellent benefits package. If you are an ambitious finance professional who wants to succeed and work in an exciting business, please do get in touch with us via the application process, or if you would like to chat through before applying; get in touch directly on 07797 918 884.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.