Head of Private Wealth – Jersey
We are delighted to be representing a leading player in the fiduciary industry who have recently strengthened their Senior Management team with a number of superb strategic hires. This business has developed a significant Private Client offering with prestigious clients, exceptional Directors and a significant team of well-qualified practitioners.
The opportunity to lead their highly regarded Jersey Private Client business has arisen – we are looking for a recognised leader within the industry to lead the team in line with the Group’s Strategic objectives.
Leadership & Financial Management
- Working closely with other members of the Senior Management team, you will proactively manage a team of 100+ professionals with a focus on meeting or exceeding key financial deliverables.
- Act as a lead Director on a diversified portfolio of clients, acting as a high level point of contact; ensuring regulatory responsibilities are adhered to, strengthening relationships, maximising revenue and working closely with Client Directors on transactions.
- Manage the delivery of financial targets, ensuring the ongoing operational running and strategic planning of the business unit.
- Work closely with Compliance and Operations to ensure all Policies & Procedures are as effective and compliant as possible.
- Continuously review the book of clients to ensure non-profitable clients are either converted into profit making relationships or exited.
- Ensure billing and cash collection are managed effectively.
- Ensure that all fee quotations are financially viable, identify and convert cross-selling opportunities and bring on board new business where possible by actively developing new client leads and representing Jersey amongst the wider business development community.
We are looking for an experienced leader within the Private Client community who has lead significant teams, developed a reputation of excellence with clients, has a commercial attitude to operations and a proactive approach to Business Development.
Excellent remuneration, senior management support and the opportunity to have autonomy in the management of your team are on offer with this exceptional business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.