Head of Compliance – Jersey – Law Firm – use TC&B, Law or FSB compliance knowledge to add value in the Legal sector…
- Amongst mounting pressure against TC&B / FSB key person roles, are you looking to secure a position within a business which maintains your remuneration and intellectual stimulation whilst reducing your personal risk?
- Want to be part of a family oriented, forward thinking and developing multi-practice law firm?
- Do you see yourself working alongside the Group Head of Compliance to craft and develop the compliance strategy for Jersey?
OFC Partners are delighted to be representing a high quality law firm which is looking to grow it’s team with a new Head of Compliance.
- You will acr as MLCO and MLRO for the Jersey Law Firm.
- Execute the firms Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Ensure conflicts and sanctions checks are managed
- Recommend and implement efficiencies to systems and controls in the changing regulatory landscape
- Act as local information officer
- Contribute to the reporting of Management Information to the Jersey Partnership and various committees.
- Prepare and provision training f or the group across compliance, AML and other areas identified in the CMP
- Provide compliance advice to the business and Partners
- Provide support to the Director of Compliance (Group) as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as Compliance Officer for a Jersey business (TC&B, Law or FSB)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Efficient and well organised
Get in touch today if this sounds interesting!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.