Head of Compliance – High Growth Digital Assets Fintech – Jersey entity
- Want a chance to change the trajectory of your career?
- Are you an experienced Risk / Compliance professional based in Jersey who is ready to step away from traditional financial services and into the world of Digital Assets?
- Do you have experience in Investment Business, TC&B or FSB and want to use your skills in a new age of finance?
- Ready to use your skill-set to horizon scan and guide this business as regulation is created?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a high growth digital assets focussed FinTech which is focussed around providing the best in class, institutional grade trading platform. The business is on an exceptional footing from a funding perspective and is fast developing its Jersey team.
The position will play a vital role in delivering the control framework for an expanding business.
- To act as Compliance Officer, MLRO and MLCO for the business
- To protect the firm from compliance, financial crime, regulatory, and reputational risk.
- To provide compliance advice and support to the business.
- To assist the wider Compliance Team with fulfilment of responsibilities.
- Much more!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a dynamic business taking charge of Compliance responsibilities in Jersey. The role holder must be excited about wanting to work in the digital assets industry and demonstrate a passion for the role.
This position requires an experienced compliance professional with a good knowledge of Compliance/AML regulations in a regulated environment, a strong team player who is able to focus on high level work as well as being comfortable in the detail and an effective communicator.
In return, our client is offering a strong salary with benefits, bonus, potentially profit share and an incredibly unique opportunity.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity! A strong package and basic salary increase are on offer for the right candidate!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.