Head of Compliance – Fintech – Digital Assets Trading
- Ready to use your traditional financial services Compliance experience to be part of a high growth Crypto focussed fintech?
- Say goodbye to traditional investment / wealth / Funds management and be part of a team changing the face of high-tech digital assets!
- Join this well-capitalised business in a career-making move that will see you and your team develop cutting edge infrastructure.
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth fintech business with operations in Jersey that has recently built out their initial team, they are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Chief Compliance Officer to help them build their business.
Work alongside the lead execution traders, senior management in London and Jersey and others to help build their business!
To be responsible for compliance aspects of the Jersey entity; working as Registered Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
- Designing and implementing a Compliance programme which implements the wider business and JFSC compliance policies and procedures in into the Jersey organisation.
- Ensuring all compliance policies address the JFSC legislative requirements applicable to the business licence.
- Working alongside the parent company / wider group to own the relationship with the
- Acting as MLRO for MLCO, ensuring entity governance meets all the Jersey AML, CTF and Sanctions requirements.
- Approving new clients and counterparty relationships under the Jersey AML and related compliance policies.
- Working with international Compliance colleagues in executing Transaction Monitoring and Market Surveillance routines.
- Ensuring all staff are trained and competent in relation to Jersey regulations.
- Representing Compliance in Group level Meetings and producing the required MI and reporting.
- Keeping up-to-date on crypto / Digital Asset legislative developments in Jersey and wider international regulatory developments.
- Work with Group on the implementation of the risk management framework in Jersey.
- Build relationships with other risk and compliance team members around the group to build and enhance the global compliance control framework.
- Conduct thematic reviews and participate in the execution of ad hoc compliance projects.
- 7+ years practical work experience in Jersey as an MLRO and MLCO.
- Experience in managing relationships with the JFSC / Regulators.
- Experience from working in an Exchange, Liquidity Provider, Hedge Fund. Digital Assets business or other such Fund management business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.