Head of Compliance / Compliance Manager – Disruptive, Digital Investment Management Business
- Ready to use your IB / FSB Compliance experience to be part of a high growth digital investment management business?
- Locally owned and run this pioneering business is working to bring investment management solutions previously only available to HNWs to the wider retail market!
- Be part of something exciting, join the founder and owners of this business in a role which can see you use your compliance background AND add strategic value to the business.
- Either full time or would consider 30 hours / week
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth Digital Investment Management business which is owned and managed in Jersey. The founding team are looking for a high performing, bright and motivated compliance professional who is on an upwards trajectory and wants to join a business which is going places.
You will work in a full service compliance position whilst also working in the small management team to develop the direction of the business.
As is the nature of the business, the role will be broad reaching and see developments / changes as the business grows. You will however, initially, be tasked with:
- Horizon scanning from a regulatory perspective to ensure that all compliance / onboarding / technology solutions are well positioned to adhere to new regulations.
- Act as CO / MLCO & MLRO for this Investment Business licence.
- Set the strategy for the compliance department from a monitoring, process and procedure perspective
- Work alongside the founder / management team to help develop the values and direction of the organisation!
- Relevant experience as Compliance Officer for a Jersey regulated Financial Services business (IB / FSB / TC&B considered)
- Experience in managing relationships with the JFSC / Regulators.
For the opportunity to join a disruptive, well funded name in the Investment Management industry who are looking to strengthen their team – get in touch today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.