Group Finance Manager (NQ ACA/ACCA)– Entrepreneurial, high growth Private Equity business
Do you want to form part of a growing Private Equity business in their Jersey head office?
Ready to utilise the skills you’ve gained to support the Head of Finance in the development of a modern finance function whilst learning from an experienced Leadership team?
Are you yearning for the opportunity to step away from a more traditional financial services finance function and into a high growth Private Equity house?
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing a Private Equity house with an exceptional track record of growth since they were founded. The business has a growing local presence as well several international offices. They operate on an outsourced model, meaning that a lot of the “handle turning” is managed elsewhere, leaving the Group Finance team available to focus on driving high quality accounting, control, processes and reporting.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Owning the relationship with the outsourced providers of accounting providers;
- Coordinating the audits of the group and jurisdictions;
- Working closely with the payroll providers to ensure that payroll is completed accurately and on time;
- Overseeing the preparation of direct and indirect tax returns prepared by the Group’s advisors;
- Reviewing and overseeing the Expensify employee expenses system;
- Provide coaching and guidance to other members of the Group Finance team;
- Collaborate with the CFO and Head of Group Finance to develop and grow the Group Finance function
You will be a qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). Their ideal candidate will be someone with c. 3 years PQE in an internal finance function or fund accounting role… the most important thing is culture fit, an interest specifically in Group Finance, drive and the ability to impact stakeholders at the highest level.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.