Funds Finance – High growth PE House – step away from FSB / Audit!
- Are you a fund accountant or auditor who’s ready to sit on the “other side of the table”?
- Want to wave goodbye to timesheets and assist a high growth PE firm in readiness for further fund launches?
- Do you want to review and analyse performance data to help the business drive decision making and work on ad hoc commercial finance projects?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a growing PE house who are developing real traction on the international stage as they look to launch yet another fund. This business offers a candidate the chance to move in-house PE at a relatively early stage whilst benefiting from the excellent foundations built by the existing team.
This unique opportunity will see you working alongside senior members of the finance team (including the Day 1 CFO) to produce critical financial insights and manage the oversight of third party service providers. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the activities of the outsourced providers in connection to the funds
- Preparation of some elements and review of the complete quarterly reports to investors
- Preparation of quarterly valuation reports based on individual deal team valuations
- Preparation of responses to Investor queries
- Monitoring and updating our data management platform for portfolio companies covering automated portfolio company reporting, valuations, fund track record etc.
- Reviewing schedules prepared by our administrators including calls and distributions calculations, management fee calculations, carried interest calculations
- Reviewing financial statements prepared by our administrators
- Monitoring LPA and side letter restrictions
- Monitoring fund capacity and preparing cash management analysis based on deal pipeline
This position requires a nearly, newly or recently qualified professional (ICAS/ACCA/ICAEW/ other) with 0-2 years post qualification experience; we can consider those from Big 4, smaller accountancy practices or Fund Accounting – so long as you can demonstrate a willingness to get stuck in, ambition and a problem solving mentality.
In return, our client is offering a strong salary with benefits and bonus.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.