Are you ready to work how you want to?
We are delighted to be representing a high growth Private Equity / Venture Capital services provider who boast a dynamic, energetic and inspirational management team. On the back of key Senior Management hires in recent months, they have won several new clients and are looking to further strengthen their team at the Administrator and Senior Administrator level.
- Gain variety and play to your strengths – be involved in projects which suit your skillset and ambitions, you will be given the opportunity to work on Business Development, Compliance, Operational Improvements and more!
- Build relationships – Work closely with key individuals in your Venture Capital/Private Equity clients to make their lives easier – add value through a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Deliver key administration tasks – produce work on time to your demanding, rewarding and inspiring clients. These include but are not limited to:
- Produce key documents and meeting management for key events; including but not limited to AGMs, EGMs and Board minutes – ensuring their smooth and timely running.
- Liaising with Investors and clients on their queries
- Look after Investment / divestment transactions, call and distribution processes and management of important cash transactions
- Liaise and build lasting relationships with key intermediaries / external parties
- Mentor / Supervise junior members of the team as appropriate for your level
We are looking for pragmatic team players who want to be inspired by their team and senior management in providing best in class fund services to some of the most exciting funds businesses in the world. You will have at least 1-2 years experience in fund administration and be qualified with or studying towards the ICSA/ACCA/ICAEW etc.
If you are a funds professional yearning a fresh, exciting and vibrant working environment in addition to world class, inspirational clients and a varied position… get in touch as this business is for you! Call now on 07797918884 or 01534858914 or follow the below application process!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.