Are you ready to work how you want to?
We are delighted to be representing a high growth Private Equity / Venture Capital services provider who boast a dynamic, energetic and inspirational management team. On the back of key Senior Management hires in recent months, they have won several new clients and are looking to further strengthen their team at the Assistant Manager level with a focus on business development.
- Win New Business – use your people skills, technical funds knowledge and energy to help drive new business. Work alongside charismatic, ambitious and successful funds professionals who will teach you how to bring in new business!
- Gain variety and play to your strengths – be involved in projects which suit your skillset and ambitions, you will be given the opportunity to work on Business Development, Compliance, Operational Improvements and more!
- Build relationships – Work closely with key individuals in your Venture Capital/Private Equity clients to make their lives easier – add value through a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Develop management skills and deliver key administration tasks – Inspire and supervise a small team of professionals in delivering work on time to your demanding, rewarding and inspiring clients. Of course, as an Assistant Manager you will also be able to act as a signatory and be involved in some day-to-day work. Your teams responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce key documents and meeting management for key events; including but not limited to AGMs, EGMs and Board minutes – ensuring their smooth and timely running.
- Liaising with Investors and clients on their queries
- Look after Investment / divestment transactions, call and distribution processes and management of important cash transactions
- Liaise and build lasting relationships with key intermediaries / external parties
- Mentor / Supervise junior members of the team as appropriate for your level
We are looking for pragmatic team players who want to be inspired by their team and senior management in providing best in class fund services to some of the most exciting Venture Capital & Private Equity businesses in the world (including tech investments). You will have several years experience in fund services, be ready to step up into or have experience with supervising juniors and be qualified with the ICSA/ACCA/ICAEW etc.
If you are a funds professional yearning a fresh, exciting and vibrant working environment in addition to world class, inspirational clients and a varied Business Development focussed Assistant Manager role … get in touch as this business is for you! Call now on 07797918884 or 01534858914 or follow the below application process!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.