Fund Finance – Global Investment Management business – step away from FSB – 1 Year FTC
- Start date ASAP but up to 1st November considered so if you’re in a permanent role and would be interested, please still get in touch!
- Are you a fund accountant or auditor who’s ready to sit on the “other side of the table” and review the work of a third party administrator whilst working on forward thinking finance / projects?
- Want to wave goodbye to timesheets and assist a high value, global investment business with interests across PE, Hedge and many other asset classes?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a global investment management business with an international footprint who’s topco is based in Jersey. This business offers a candidate the chance to move in-house Asset Management at an exciting stage of their development, supported by an excellent team and growing
- Oversight of the outsourced accounting of investment entities
- Coordinate the year end review and audits of the outsourced investment entities, liaising with administrators, auditors, business partners, operations teams and other stakeholders
- Manage and adhere to the year end timetable and reporting deadlines for investment entities
- Review all year end financial statements prepared by service providers, either prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards or FRS102 “The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Ireland”
- Review interim financial statements prepared by service providers
- Responsible for the accounting of multiple investment and corporate entities managed in-house
As it’s an FTC – we are very open to level of experience – from Newly Qualified to 6-7 years post qualified (ICAS/ACCA/ICAEW/ other); we can consider those from Big 4, smaller accountancy practices or Fund Accounting – so long as you can demonstrate a willingness to get stuck in, ambition and a problem solving mentality.
In return, our client is offering a strong salary with benefits and bonus.
Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.