Fintech Start-Up – Digital Assets Trading – Opportunity for a Part/Newly Qualified Accountant
- Ready to use your accounting background to help build a global digital assets infrastructure fintech startup with a view to developing your career into Execution Trading?
- Say goodbye to accountancy, audit and financial statements – use your detail orientation, numerical understanding and interest in financial markets to help this well capitalised business develop their world leading tech!
- Want to pivot your career out of accountancy and have a clear path of progression to becoming a Trader?
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth fintech business with operations in Jersey who have recently built out their initial team, they are now looking to strengthen their team with a Part / Nearly / Newly qualified accountant who wants to propel their career into the world of digital asset trading.
Work alongside the lead execution traders, senior management and the wider international business to:
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Jersey Execution Team
- Perform / oversee detailed trade, position and valuation
- Providing assistance in various projects relating to the client onboarding
- Support the Execution Trading team on order flow
- Understand and analyse business needs in order to continually identify areas for process improvement
- Adopt, integrate and promote new technology as it becomes available
- Work with cash and treasury team to facilitate cash movements in OTC businesses
- Maintain a pulse on the sentiment, trading activity and provide feedback from stakeholders and marketplace and keep relevant internal teams informed
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of all relevant systems, keep abreast of changes to such systems and undertake training as and when required
- Responsible for moving Crypto Tokens to Clients wallets
- Keep abreast of, and up to date with, regulatory changes, current market practice and internal procedures to ensure that all dealings on behalf of stakeholders are in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations
We are looking for bright, detail oriented finance professionals (PQ or NQ) to join this well capitalised start up and help them build world leading digital trading infrastructure. We don’t need you for your financial statement audit or production experience, we need you for your work ethic, your numeric abilities and your financial markets interest. Get in touch today if you’re up for a challenge!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.