Financial Analyst – Revenue Focus – Leading FS business
Ready to secure a forward thinking FP&A position within a high growth FS environment?
Want to business partner with key stakeholders internationally? (including country heads, business unit leaders and external stakeholders)
Want to utilise your background and add real value to a growing business?
Then read on!
OFC Partners are representing a Jersey HQd Financial Services business with an exceptional track record of growth since they were founded. The Executive Team have made the decision to hire 2 Analysts / Senior Analysts – one focussed on Revenue and the other on Cost. This role is focussed on the Revenue piece and will see your role include but not be limited to:
- Lead and manage the monthly and quarterly group financial revenue process and deliver financial results within a strict time frame for inclusion into the group consolidation
- To business partner with the revenue generating business units to promote understanding of group revenue trends, recoverability and profitability
- Lead on the provision of monthly Key Financial Management information and provide insightful commentary at a group level
- Support FP&A in revenue budgeting and re-forecasting
- To support the business in recruitment decisions based on pre-set financial KPIs
- Support the audit process for revenue-based queries
- Provide inputs on revenue and receivables to the Group Cash Flow Forecast
- Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives
- Work with the group billing team to ensure that group revenue is complete and accurately reported
You will be a qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). with experience in internal finance – preferably with a deep understanding of FP&A / Management Accounting / Forecasting principles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.