Financial Accountant – Early Stage Fintech/Web3/Crypto Incubation / Venture Capital
- Do you want to be the number 2 employee in the finance function of a high growth, fintech incubation venture capital business?
- Ready to use your wide-ranging understanding of group finance in order to help manage financial operations in a cutting edge sector?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to step away from traditional financial services, into a the world of Fintech / Crypto / Web3?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with an exceptionally well backed incubation /Venture Capital business with a growing Jersey office.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will play an integral role in the ongoing development of the finance function to support the continued growth of the business.
This role has been created to drive high-quality accounting, control, processes and reporting. You will be hands-on, take ownership of all reporting and developing areas of commercial finance and, be responsible for implementing and maintaining good operating practices in the function. You will have significant exposure to the senior leadership team with the role being largely autonomous.
The role will develop over your tenure but the beginning it is anticipated that the role will see you:
• Participate in preparation of management accounts, consolidated accounts, regulatory reporting and annual financial statements
• Work with the Head of Finance to be an integral part of budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc analysis
• Participate in annual audits
• Play a key role in strategic projects from new company set ups, to ad hoc commercial analysis
• Oversee and execute key Financial Operations tasks.
We are looking for a qualified or part qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). Their ideal candidate will be someone with internal finance experience who’s looking for a Jersey based, exciting position within a growing business!
Salary – competitive, dependent on experience
Get in touch today to join an exciting, forward thinking business in a critical point of their growth!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.