Finance Manager or Senior Accountant– Asset Management – in-house – Jersey!
- Ready to use your Fund or Internal Finance accounting background to add value to a game changing Asset Management business with a Real Estate focus and exceptional backing?
- Want to work within a lean team, getting exposed to FP&A, key strategic projects and core Financial Management?
- If you want to be part of a well capitalised, high growth business – get in touch today!
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth asset management house with a core focussing on real estate financing / credit.
You will work alongside the Finance Director and senior management across Europe to perform your varied role!
- Prepare and deliver regular management reports for senior management, business lines, and the group.
- Prepare monthly shareholder reports in accordance with their requirements.
- Manage preparation of annual financial statements
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts, including the consolidation of all Group entities.
- Contribute to financial forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Monitor and challenge variances to actual budgets and forecasts.
- Identify cost-saving initiatives and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and implement process improvements and strategic initiatives.
- Act as the key contact with corporate treasury and banking relationships.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payments, payroll, bank reconciliations, and general ledger reconciliations.
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time, assisting with finance projects, potentially including:
- Accounting software update.
- Fund recharge policy and implementation.
- Budget and forecasting automation.
- Qualified Accountant (0-2 years PQE)
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and financial regulations.
- Excellent Excel knowledge and skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.