Finance Manager – Jersey Employee number 1 – International Technology / Telecoms business (c. 3-5 years PQE ACA/ACCA)
Do you want to be employee number 1 in Jersey for a global tech / telecoms business that is developing its substance on island?
Ready to use your wide-ranging understanding of group finance / operations / cosec in order to help manage a global business?
Are you looking for the opportunity to step away from traditional financial services and into a tangible, tech / telco focussed organisation which will see you being employee number one in Jersey?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a global provider of telecoms/technology with a Group Finance presence across Europe and a global network of jurisdictional finance centres. The business has long had entities on island and is now looking to utilise the jurisdiction to it’s full potential by building out it’s presence here!
The role will develop over your tenure but the beginning it is anticipated that the role will see you:
- Pick up the full service finance role for the TopCo and new companies being set up in Jersey which could be operating vehicles or those used for corporate finance transactions.
- Be an advocate for Jersey – make use of the jurisdiction to it’s fullest potential by making a business case for putting functions here
- Scale team as the business grows
- Help set up an office here
- Help managing the board meetings
- A wide range of ad hoc projects for Group Finance both locally and internationally – from target operating model to international structuring
We are looking for a qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW etc). Their ideal candidate will be someone with 3-5 years PQE either in the internal finance function of a Group business, however, jurisdictional finance professionals will also be considered.
Salary – c. £70k
Get in touch today to join an exciting, forward thinking business in a critical point of their growth!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.