Financial Controller – Fintech – Digital Assets – Jersey!
- Ready to use your traditional Financial Services or non-FS accounting background to add value to a game changing Fintech with exceptional backing?
- Want to work with cutting edge technology, alongside an excellent Finance Director and deliver critical Financial Information to the board?
- If you want to be part of a well capitalised, high growth fintech – get in touch today!
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth fintech business with operations in Jersey that has recently built out their initial team, they are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Financial Controller to help them build their business.
Work alongside the Finance Director, other senior management in London and Jersey and others to help build their business!
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and accompanying reporting for senior management
- Prepare consolidated and standalone YE financial statements and, alongside the Finance Director, lead the annual audit process for the Group
- Review of payroll for staff in multiple jurisdictions
- Working with the Tax Director and external tax advisers to prepare tax filings and ensure compliance with all necessary tax legislation
- Review and approval of vendor payments
- Providing technical oversight to the Management Accountant where necessary
- Assisting with finance related queries from other departments within the business
- 5+ years Post Qualification experience in internal finance (could consider Fund Accounting).
- Ideally group consolidated accounting experience with an understanding of transfer pricing.
- High proficiency with Excel and the ability to pick up new systems!
In return you will have the opportunity to join a game changing Fintech business looking to scale up in the years to come as a well remunerated, key member of the finance team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.