Exceptional New Role – Analyst for a significant Hedge Fund – Graduate or 12-18months
experience in audit/accounting/investments!
- Are you a recent graduate with good grades and an interest in financial markets who wants to join a dynamic Hedge Fund?
- OR are you a part qualified auditor, accountant or investment professional who is looking for a varied, intellectually stimulating challenge?!
- Want a varied position touching all critical operational elements in the smooth running of a Hedge Fund?
- Ready to carve a career path based upon interesting work, good remuneration and developing relationships as opposed to time charged, fees earned and corporate ladders?
- Get in touch today
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a significant hedge fund with a proven investment strategy which has developed it’s both its AUM and its team over the last decade. With international offices and a well established Jersey presence, this business offers a unique opportunity for you to develop your career in the area!
They have a long history of promoting from within so this is could be the first step of the rest of your career within an amazing business!
Your role will be broad in scope and will include but not be limited to:
• Supporting senior management and directors, including: being the point of reference for requests for information from both internal and external parties; assisting with the preparation and review of financial and regulatory reports,
• Analysis of requests from investors and other professional parties,
• Dealing with fund services providers, including: reviewing the administrators’ fund valuations and their dealings in units of the funds; instructing trade settlements, cash forecasting, and corporate actions,
• Certain areas of office management, including: liaising with service providers and suppliers and monitoring their performance; overseeing day-to-day processes and controls
This position requires either a Graduate with exceptional grades or a professional who is 12-18 months into their career in accounting/audit or investments who is compelled by the opportunity presented!
In return, our client is offering a strong salary with benefits and bonus. Get in touch today to hear more about this rare opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.