£50,000 – £75,000
OFC Partners are delighted to be working with a leading independent Funds business who have carved out an exceptional reputation in their field through various high profile business wins in the last 3 years. As a result of increasing business needs, the Head of Compliance & Risk is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and professional Compliance Senior to work alongside them and add value at an early stage of their career.
Based in the Jersey office, you will report directly into the Head of Compliance & Risk and work alongside the In-House Counsel to be involved in shaping the regulatory strategy for this business.
Being part of a small and dynamic team, your potential is unlimited with opportunities to get involved in all areas of the compliance/risk field therefore your duties will include but, by no means, will be limited to the below:
- Leading group wide risk & compliance initiatives with full support from the Head of.
- Devise and implement compliance monitoring plans
- Prepare compliance/regulatory reports for the board
- Business partner with professionals across the business to further strengthen their culture of value-add compliance work
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to ensure a perfect environment for regulatory
- Act as Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer for Saltgate’s regulated clients in Jersey
You will be an ambitious, dynamic and communicative funds compliance professional who is passionate about growing their career in the Funds industry. You will hold or be studying towards your ICA / ICSA and be ready to work directly under a leader in the Compliance/Risk industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to use the experience you’ve gained elsewhere to step into a role with significant responsibility and capacity to add value!
Get in touch today to discuss further!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.