Head of Compliance / Chief Compliance Officer – Growing Hedge Fund
Ready to use your Compliance knowledge to join a small but growing Hedge Fund strengthening it’s operational presence on island?
- With an exceptional track record and growth trajectory, do you want to join a business on clear path of development?
- Do you have US SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) rules experience and want to use them in a practical way on island?
- We’re happy to consider either full time or candidates looking for a reduced hours.
OFC Partners are pleased to be representing a high growth Hedge Fund. The founding team are looking for an experienced compliance professional with a detailed knowledge of SEC rules to perform the role of Chief Compliance Officer – including but not limited to:
- Designing and running a best in class Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Overseeing third party service providers
- Being responsible for all SEC monitoring and filings
- Working alongside the management team to horizon scan and liaise with regulators
- We are seeking a candidate with relevant experience as a Compliance Officer or work as a Lawyer advising on a firm with US SEC requirements
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.