Associate Director – Real Estate – Senior Management team, client relationship and team management!
- Want to work in a vibrant, inclusive, family-friendly corporate services business?
- Ready to use skills gained in funds, private wealth or corporate real estate to help the existing senior management steer a highly regarded team?
- Want to join a business in a position which has been created out of growth as opposed to a replacement?
- Do you see yourself growing beyond Associate Director in the years to come and want a clear plan for your development?
OFC Partners are delighted to be representing a leading, high growth corporate services business with a significant presence in Jersey. This well capitalised firm continue to win significant new client mandates and are growing their Senior Management team on island with a new Associate Director hire.
Your role will see you work as a part of the small senior management team in driving the strategic goals of the group:
- Develop and enhance existing relationships – you will not be targeted on business development but will have the ability to be involved in this as much or as little suits your skill-set.
- Have autonomy in running your team’s performance from a financial, wellbeing and output perspective
- Provide excellent levels of client service across routine and transactional tasks for a set of fascinating real estate clients.
- Act as a Director on client Boards
- Work with the wider team to improve processes from an operational, performance and regulatory perspective.
- Much more!
This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified Chartered Secretary, TEP practitioner, Accountant (ICSA, STEP, ACA or ACCA) or Lawyer with a strong knowledge of Private Equity funds who wants to join a collaborative, forward thinking, technology driven business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, have clear career progression, work in a unique environment and be given an excellent benefits package. If you are an ambitious finance professional who wants to succeed and work in an exciting business, please do get in touch with us via the application process, or if you would like to chat through before applying; get in touch directly on 07797 918 884.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.