Associate Director – Boutique Corporate Services Business – Accounting focus
- Are you a Senior Manager in Audit looking for an off-ramp from practice into the Corporate Services world?
- Do you work in a large / listed or PE backed Corporate Services business and you’re looking for a role in a boutique, close knit team with well vetted clients?
- Work on unique clients, taking the lead from an accounting perspective and managing Company Directorships?
OFC Partners are pleased to be working with a boutique Corporate Services business which has developed in recent years, utilising international offices and deep Jersey knowledge to provide a best in class, tailored service to Corporate and Private Clients holding Alternative Assets.
The role will be broad reaching but in brief will see you working across key accounting and cosec areas as below:
- Co-ordinating and reviewing accounting deliverables and managing the quality control and review process
- Ensuring that all accounting deliverables, including tax returns, are prepared and reviewed within agreed/prescribed timeframes
- Provide technical expertise in respect of client matters (fiduciary, governance, accounting, compliance, tax etc)
- Serve as a director or alternate director on allocated client companies
- Providing guidance and assistance to all team members on the conduct of their responsibilities
- Alongside your technical role you’ll have the opportunity to work on the development of new business if this appeals to you and plays to the strengths of your skillset.
We are looking for a capable and determined accounting professional who’s gained a strong technical knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP from their role as an auditor or corporate services provider elsewhere.
Get in touch today to join an exciting, forward thinking business at a critical point of their growth!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.