Ready for real management?
Step away from the “doing”, manage a team of administrators & senior administrators whilst liaising with clients, reviewing work and getting stuck in with Business Development!
Want Assistant Manager to mean what it says rather than just being a title promotion?!
Our client are a multi service line fiduciary business with an excellent reputation for employee engagement and quality service. They have grown significantly in recent years and, with a new Client Director running this service line, have an invigorated team.
The team looks after a wide variety of businesses from a corporate structuring & administration perspective; from listed companies, Family Office owned companies, private equity owned companies and more… from household names to more niche organisations. Given that this is Corporate Trust, not funds, your days will never be the same – the majority of work is non-cyclical and based upon client needs at the time.
- Team Management– Work alongside your Manager and the Director to manage a team of administrators, delegating work effectively, assisting with performance reviews, overseeing the production of key trust work and transactional management.
- Client Relationship Management– Take on key client relationships, travelling to visit clients, working with key stakeholders to ensure SLAs are being adhered to, assessing their needs and making sure that the relationship is working as well as it can be.
- Business Development – Use your experience and knowledge to assist the Manager & Client Director in winning new business, from pitches to fee proposals; you can start to develop a wide range of skills and grow this element of your career.
- Key transactional work – be involved alongside the rest of the team in key transactions.
- Operational – Work closely with key individuals in the business to ensure that best practice is being followed in your area.
We are looking for pragmatic team players who want to be inspired by their business and senior management in managing & developing staff whilst growing client relationships. You will have several years experience in Corporate, Private Client or Fund Administration, have managed / mentored juniors and be qualified with ICSA.
If you are a Private Client, Corporate or Funds professional yearning a unique and exciting opportunity; get in touch! Call now on 07797918884 or 01534858914 or follow the below application process!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.